Monday, September 10, 2012

Super Sunday!

So remember on Thursday when I posted my list of things to get done - Knocked. It. Out!!
  1. August & September do.Good Stitches blocks   Done!
  2. September Stash Bee blocks   Done!
  3. Finish my Friendship Quilts Blog Hop Project  Done!
  4. Make my Polka Dot Block Done!
It was such a nice day out on Sunday and I wanted to enjoy the sunshine so I set up a little sewing station in the family room, instead of the basement where I usually sew, and got to work!

Here are all the bee blocks:

Stash Bee September Block

Heal @ do.Good Stitches - August Blocks Top Row, September Blocks

I'll be sharing my Friendship Quilt project on Thursday and my Polka Dot block on 9/17 so check back then.

Now as soon as my Connecting Threads order is delivered I can start my Leaf Quilt!!! SO EXCITED!

Did you get anything accomplished this weekend?  Watch any Football?  The Browns and the Bills were a let down :(

PS. Linking up at Manic Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!