I've completed some, decided not to do others, and still have some left to keep me busy the rest of the winter. Here we go:
- Make Cross Terrain (from Moda Bake Shop) in Ruby - Hasn't happened and don't think it will so it's crossed off the list. I'm making my Swoon in Ruby and Bliss so we'll call it a fair trade :)
- Finish the Jellybean (Thimble Blossoms Pattern) for my mother-in-law - DONE! It was a Christmas gift, she cried, loved it and it lives happily on her couch now. I will blog about this soon.
- Make clutches for my 3 sister-in-laws for Christmas - Didn't happen and isn't going to. Just wasn't enough time so I went and bought them thoughtful gifts that they loved instead. So it's off the list but I do want to make one for myself sometime....
- Finish the Subversive Cross Stitch - DONE! Was a Christmas gift to the hub's aunt and she loved it! It's hanging in her craft room.
- Finish the Christmas wall hanging - DONE! Blogged here. Finished it with plenty of time to spare. Hanging it for Christmas was a problem itself so it got nicely draped over a built-in in the Family Room.
- Make a Sewing Kit for my mom - DONE! Kind of...I actually made her a pin cushion organizer thread catcher, blogged here, since I realized she would love that much more. I gave it to her for Christmas (along with a trip to the International Quilt Festival in April!!!) and she loved it!
- Pick fabrics and make at least 4 Swoon Blocks - Well, the fabric picking is done. It's going to be in Ruby & Bliss. And I have 2 blocks done. Progress people!
- Take a knitting class and make a chevron afghan - Eh hasn't happened. I'm going to take it off of the list since I've taken a liking to cross stitch again so I'm not looking for another hand work/in front of the TV project anymore.
- Learn Embroidery - Well when I made the Gnome Ornament for the ornament swap I taught myself a few stitches but I'd still like to learn more so I'll leave it on the list as 50% complete.
- Start & Finish my Rectangle Block Quilt - I started it and have the top done! Just need to pick a backing and then go quilt it.
- Finish the stocking for Stockings for Kids - DONE! I finished mine, blogged, and had a great time making it. There were over 200 stockings sent in for foster kids!!
- Make a wall hanging for the dining room - Have some ideas and some different fabrics but haven't started putting anything together yet.
- Make potholders - Nope. Haven't made any! But it needs to stay on the list since my friend bought me fabric months ago to make her one and I need to get it done!
Ok, so that's 5 finishes, 3 cancelled and 5 left to work on. Not too bad!!
I do need to add a few new ones though:
- At least buy the fabrics (Hometown by Moda) and pick a pattern for a wedding gift quilt I'm making since I'll need it to be done sometime in the next few months
- Keep up with/finish the Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL over at Sew Happy Geek. I already have the first 5 blocks done and need to do number 6 this weekend
How are you doing with your WIP lists?