Monday, January 9, 2012

Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL #1

Have you heard about the Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL yet?  No?  You should go check it out! It's over at SewHappyGeek and we are making the cutest sampler ever! Plus it just started so you don't even have to play catch up :)

I decided to use Little Apples (just red/aqua/gray prints) and Kona White for mine.  The first week (last week) was two blocks and I loved making them!  They came together really easily and I can't wait for the directions for the next set.


Snowball Block

Woven Block

Stop by the Flickr group to check out everyone's blocks!

*And I know I need to stop taking crummy phone pictures at night but it's just so much easier (and we have about zero sunlight)!!

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I love the colors you chose. Those are my favorites from Little Apples too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!