Friday, January 20, 2012

Swooning

Are you swooning?!  If you haven't heard, i'm a ginger monkey, has started a Swoon-along!  No time limits, no deadlines, just a whole bunch (Over 500!!) of people making their own Swoon quilts.  Go check out the Flickr group when you have a chance- there are so many amazing blocks to look at!!  Consider joining in too :)

I am making mine for our bed, and am using Kona White for the background plus Ruby & Bliss that I got for Christmas for the stars.


Ruby & Bliss
 I finished my first block when I had the day off on Monday and am almost done with the second!  Each block is very time consuming but so it's so gratifying when you finish one.


Swoon Block #1

If you want to participate you can buy the pattern from the Fat Quarter Shop or Thimble Blossoms!

Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and worth the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently found your blog...LOVE the Swoon pattern! I am working on one for my bed, but it's taking me forever :o) Love your fabric choices too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- time consuming right! I just know it will be worth it when it's done :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!