Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogger's Block of the Month

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season!  We were so busy but I got some projects done and started some new ones so I have lots to share in the coming weeks.

One of the things I'd like to do this year is keep up on ongoing projects.  I'd started the Blogger's Block of the Month back in September, made my first block, hated it and then forgot about it.  This past week I decided that I was going to start from scratch and catch up!  I remade block #1 and then did #2, 3 and 4.  All caught up and ready for January's block to be posted.  And it's not too late to join in too!

And I swear they aren't wonky like they look in these pictures!  All are made from scraps from my scrap bin and I'm planning to make the rest of the blocks from scraps too :)

Block #1 - September


Block #2 - October


Block #3 - November


Block #4 - December


I joined another quilt along too!  The Sew.Happy.Quilt QAL.  You should definitely check it out!  It will end up as a great sampler quilt.  I have my first two blocks done and will share them soon :)


Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Ooo how pretty! I like your fabric choices. I've done that before with blocks I didn't like. And it's happend more than I'd like to admit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!