I finished my first quilt!! I’m so excited J
· Stack n' Whack- My first quilt is finally completed! I’ll post some finished pictures (it was raining last night) and a whole run down soon but I’m so happy to have it done. I took it straight out of the dryer, wrapped myself in it and walked straight to bed.
· Coming Home- No progress, but I’m going to sew down the binding tomorrow night.
· Jellybean- No progress here either but I’d like to finish cutting everything this weekend.
· Subversive Cross-stitch- Still plugging away on this but I need to speed it up, the book is due back to the library!
· Stockings for Kids- I signed up for Purple Panda’s Stockings for Kids this past week and am so excited to make a stocking for them to enjoy this Christmas. Have you signed up? You should definitely check it out! I’ve got some ideas floating around, just need to get it down on paper.
Finished ~ 1
In Progress ~ 3
New ~ 1
I'm linking up to the WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced today. Hopefully this week coming up can be a productive one!