Monday, October 17, 2011

Up Next

I'm so ready to be done with the Stack n' Whack!  I got a bit of quilting done, but I was gone all weekend and was way too tired to focus last night.  Hopefully I can it done tonight and then work on the binding tomorrow.

Once I finish the quilting on that and all the cutting on the Jellybean I'm going to get started on a throw sized quilt from this pattern.  It's going to be my first quilt made with nice designer quilt fabrics and I'm so nervous to cut them!!  I'm using the Jenean Morrison fabrics below as well as some more from the line (Wild World). 



source

source

source

source

source

source


All the fabrics look great put together (they had a display quilt made up of the entire line) and I'm so excited to get started!

Kelsey 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!