So here it is; my current Big Winter Stitching List! A handful of things need to be done before Christmas but the rest I have all winter to work on. Which lucky for me and my list lasts about 5 months here in Ohio :)
· Cross-Terrain In Ruby
· Finish the Jellybean for my mother-in-law (Christmas Gift)
· Make 3 foldover clutch totes for my sister-in-laws (Christmas Gifts)
· Finish the Subversive Cross Stitch- Happy Holidays (Christmas Gift)
· Finish Christmas Wall Hanging- just need to finish the binding
· Make a sewing kit from for my mom (Christmas Gift) and maybe one for myself too
· Pick fabrics and at least make 4 Swoon blocks
· Pick a pattern and fabrics, and then make a wall hanging for our bedroom
· Take a knitting class and then make a chevron afghan
· Learn Embroidery
· Start and Finish my Rectangle block quilt
· Finish the stocking for the Stockings for Kids
· Make a wall hanging for after winter to go where the Christmas quilt will be hanging in the dining room
· Make some more potholders for myself and to have on hand as hostess and add on gifts for the holidays. Join us over at the Sew Sweetness Thanksgiving Dinner Challenge!
And probably about 100 other little projects I’ll think of and add to the list! I’ll be linking up at FairyFace Designs- be sure to go check out everyone’s lists and make one of your own!