Here are the details:
1) We are swapping 5" charm squares, each person will purchase 2 (1/2 yard) cuts of fabric, and cut it into 5" charm squares. 1/2 yard = 24 charms. You will have 48 total, 24 of each print.
2) Choose fabrics with a small print suitable for a 5" charm square. One of them should be mainly aqua, the other red. Fabrics that are aqua + red together work too! Fabric should be designer label, 100% cotton, quilt shop quality fabric. No Hancocks, Joanns or Michael's fabrics.
3) Please Upload pictures of your fabric to the Flickr group and include the name of the fabric, designer, etc. This ensures that there are no duplicate fabrics chosen and allows everyone to find out more about the fabrics in case they would like to order more once they have received their charms.
4) Fabric must be new and unwashed and must come from a smoke free environment.
5) Before mailing, cut your fabric into 5" x 5" charm squares. Press your fabric before cutting. Here's a great cutting tutorial
6) Put your fabric (48 charms) in a zip lock bag and include an index card with your name, email address and Flickr name.
7) Mail to me prior to 5/5 and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so I can return your charm squares back to you! US Participants only. Sorry international friends, soon I'll have one for all!