- Choose a fabric that has a small print suitable for a 5" charm square and whose main color focus is green.
- Fabric should be designer label, 100% cotton, quilt shop quality fabric. No Hancocks, Joanns or Michael's fabrics.
- Upload pictures of your fabric to the swap Flickr group (you'll get an invite to join) and include the name of the fabric, designer, etc. This ensures that there are no duplicate fabrics chosen and allows everyone to find out more about the fabrics in case they would like to order more once they have received their charms.
- Fabric must be new and unwashed and must come from a smoke free environment.
- Before mailing, cut your fabric into 5" x 5" charm squares. Press your fabric before cutting. Here's a great tutorial on how to cut fabric into charms.
- Put your fabric (48 charms) in a zip lock bag and include an index card with your name, email address and Flickr name.
- Mail to me prior to 3/31 and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so I can return your charm squares back to you!
Since this is my first swap I'm going to keep it limited to US participants only. To my international readers - if this goes well I'm hoping to do another color next month open to anyone!
If you'd like to participate just comment on this post! Please be sure that I have a way to email you (either in your blogger profile or leave it in the comment if you are a no-reply blogger). I'll then email you a quick info sheet to complete and then send you an invite to the Flickr group so we can get started.
**Thank you everyone for your response, and to those who found the group on Flickr. The swap is now full. I'd like to do more in the future so be sure to check back.** 3/18/12