- Subversive Cross-Stitch- I wrapped this up and just need to give it a good pressing and buy a cute frame to put it in. I've decided not to post a picture since I'd like to keep things friendly here; but if you'd really like to see it just email me and I'll send over some pictures.
- Crochet Infinity Scarf- Well this counts as a new project and a finish! I whipped this up one night watching TV and it came together really quickly. I am, however, going to make a new one, because I hadn't crocheted in a long time and I'm not 100% happy with the results (and the size/it's a bit too big on me). But this one will be great to have around for shoveling the driveway and playing in the snow! I used this pattern, if you're interested.
- Jellybean- Oh the nightmare that is this quilt! I finally got the top almost done after some seam issues which meant I got to go back and trim every single block to be the right size. I still need to get some fabric for the border/backing/binding. I'm going to do a white inner border and then a solid (or very subtle) outer border since it's such a busy quilt already.
- Swoonerific Wall Hanging- Nothing yet. I need to add the white border, and I bought the backing/binding fabrics last week. I also bought some embroidery floss since I've decided to try out hand quilting on the top.
- Rectangle Block- I mentioned this quilt back in October and I finally got to work on it. I cut out all the triangles and have half of them sewn back together already. Hopefully I'll have a top to show soon!
- Pincushion Organizer- I just got some Kate Spain Terrain in the mail yesterday (From Sew Lux Fabrics- super fast shipping!) and I'm using it whip up one of these for my mom for Christmas. I had mentioned in my Winter Stitching list that I was going to make her a sewing kit; but then we went to some quilt shop and she kept talking about these, so now I'm making her one of them instead!
- Charmed Prints Quilt-a-Long- I really need to get started! I have a bunch of charm packs, I just need to pick one to use, get some neutral fabric and get going. A must do this week so that I don't fall behind (more than I already am!) Check out the link to see if you may want to join in too :)
- Long Arm Quilting- Not a new project, but a new tool at my disposal! My mom and I took an introductory long arm class at a local quilt shop last night, and now I can pay per hour to be able to go in and use the machine to quilt!!! I'm so excited! The class was great, we quilted a whole charity quilt as practice during the class. I can't wait to get a top done so I can go in and use it on my own quilt.
In Progress- 2
I'm linking up at Freshly Pieced today- be sure to stop over there to check out what everyone else is working on this week!