- Leaf Quilt - I finished my leaf quilt!!! If you follow me on Instagram I shared a pic but here's a sneak peek from when I was binding. I'm going to do a whole post on it on Friday for Blogger's Quilt Festival.
- 4x5 Bee Block - Finished another one of my blocks! Only three more to go!
In-Progress - None of those projects got any love. I've been on a starting new projects kick!!
- Mystery Quilt - This one won't be revealed until after Christmas! But I'm using Marmalade so it's wonderful :) Except for all the trimming! So much trimming!
- Birds & Bees Quilt - I started this quilt last night! I don't need more projects but I had just worked out all the math for a pattern for my mom and I wanted to make a quilt for the Tula Pink Sew Along so I decided to get to work!
- Weekender Bag - I'm going for it! I'm going to join in for The Long Weekend make a weekender bag. I am going the scrappy quilted patchwork route using Chicopee and Ohio Star blocks. I'm having terrible luck getting the pattern - the last two I've ordered have both been out of stock but not marked on their website!
- A Walk in the Woods Baby Quilt - I took two charm packs and started working on a pinwheel baby quilt. I made all the HSTs and trimmed them, now I just need to put the top together!
Announcements - Here are a few tidbits for you!
- Be sure to stop here (or at Heidi's) tomorrow since it's our first feature post for The 100 Day Hustle!
- Have you ever wanted to win a traveling stash box? I'm giving one away here.
- Kristy & Alyce have put together a great Christmas Blog Hop and I'm one of stops! It'll start on November 1st and go for 13 days. There are 25 bloggers sharing projects made with some Christmas themed patterns Kristy & Alyce designed.
What have you been working on? As always, linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced.