Here's what I made this month:
|1. Hometown Charity Quilt, 2. http://flickr.com/photos/68555546@N06/7305296142/, 3. http://flickr.com/photos/68555546@N06/7305299586/, 4. May Stash Bee Blocks - Hive #4, 5. All of the Placemats, 6. Dress Shirt Dish Mat|
- I finished my Hometown Charity Quilt which was auctioned off to raise money for cancer research
- I did my do.Good Stitches blocks for the Heal Circle
- I did my Stash Bee blocks for May
- I made my Modern She Made Swap placemats (more on these soon!)
- I did a tutorial for a Dress Shirt Dish Mat for the Let's Get Acquainted! Blog Hop
What did you make in May?
I'll be linking up over at Fresh Sewing Day - be sure to stop by and see what other people have made!
Also, be sure to check out the stops from the Let's Get Acquainted! Blog Hop this week -
- Heidi from Fabric Mutt
- Amy from Amy's Crafty Shenanigans
- Jodi from Tickle and Hide
- Libby from Miss Beau Jangles
Have a great weekend!!